Sunday 7 July 2013

Zoe Create and Craft Samples :-)


Good Morning Splodgers,

What a boiling hot weekend we are having. We are just getting ready then off to the beach for the day. It's only a short post today as I have managed to give myself food poisoning last week and I finally went to the emergency doctors yesterday who has given me 3 lots of tablets so I am back to myself but pretty tired.

Today we are very lucky to be showcasing the fantastic samples from Zoe .

Zoe's Samples:










Thank you Zoe for your hardwork and beautiful samples

I hope you all have a fantastic day and check back tomorrow for Claire's Samples,

Susan
xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous samples Zoe, love em all but I particularly love the top one with those lovely sunny colours
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning collection of samples hun. Too hard to pick a fave- I love them all. X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning samples as always Zoe.
    I think we all got different masks this month so it's very exciting to see the amazing projects with masks I haven't seen before.
    Very well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Stunning samples Zoe! Love them all and the fabulous backgrounds you have created.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic, well done Sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous samples Zoe, love the top one in particular

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely cards especially the first one and the tags are my favourite. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. STUNNING...Loving those tags but all your work is beautiful and varied a real inspiration with loads of techniques used to show how much can be achieved with the masks. Well done on such a superb collection xx

    ReplyDelete