Thursday 18 July 2013

Kathleen's Favourite Techniques.

Good Morning Splodgers,


WOW...how hot is this weather??? It is beautiful I could just do with a little bit more air! Our house is so stuffy even with all the windows open.

I hope you are all well and have a lovely weekend planned, we are going away for the weekend and I am so excited x

Today Kathleen is showcasing her project using her ' Favourite Technique' with the SplodgeAway Masks.



Kathleen has used the 'Penny Farthing' Mask from the 'Altered Art' Kit to produce this fanastic steampunk card. I love it!

Kathleen has ran the mask through the Calibur with embossing ink then heat embossed the imqge to create this amazing topper!

Thank you Kathleen. To see more of Kathleen's inspiration check out her blog.

Check back tomorrow to find out what Yvonne's 'Favourite Technique' is.

Have a lovely day,

Susan xx

9 comments:

  1. How fab, love that penny farthing, great background too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great steampunk style card! I love the background and the colours used for the penny farthing man! Love Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, especially the background, its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous use of the Pennyfarthing mask.
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one kathleen. The sentiment goes with the theme so well and the colour of the penny farthing makes such a vibrant contrast.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love steampunk n heat embossing with the masks is 1 of my fave techniques too. Lovely card Kathleen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your background on here Kathleen, you been doing a bit of Journaling?? Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this. Great use of the mask super design and loving the vintage!!!
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete