Friday 26 July 2013

Kathleen's Summer Loving

Good Morning Splodgers,

It's Friday! It's nearly the weekend, I hope the sun shines and you are all doing something fun this weekend. We are taking Holly swimming tonight, she absolutely loves the water. Infact I am currently working on a scrapbook page of her in the sea.


Today Kathleen is showcasing her stunning 'Summer Loving' Project. And it really does brighten the day up!


I used SplodgeAway Easy Ink card, coloured with Mustard Seed Distress Ink and my
 SplodgeAway mat. I used ripe Persimmon through the Dotty Framer Layout mask. I embossed 
the Floral Foundations Flower Creator and sprayed Funky Fuchsia Dylusion Ink before cutting them out. A few
 leaves and pearls finished the flowers off. I inked the bee stamp and quote before using intense
 water colour blocks.  These colours make me feel summery. I hope you do too x 

Thank you Kathleen for a beautiful card.

Enjoy your weekend,

Susan xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is fab, lovely bright and very summery, love the bug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summery card, I love the flowers and that little bug is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kathleen this is a gorgeous bright summery card and the bug is so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Kathleen, love the little bee and the text, now where are my sun glasses? xxx Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful bright card! The flowers and bee finish it off perfectly, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that honeybee and great with the sentiment. Gorgeous details and vibrancy...just right to attract those bee. Super work
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone. I can sit for hours cutting stuff out.... Might never use some of it but hey ho it's good therapy;-) x

    ReplyDelete