Saturday 13 July 2013

Good Morning Everybody,

Hello to the new followers on the Blog, thank you for taking the time to follow us.

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend and that the sun is shining wherever you are :-)

Today we are continuing with the 'Favourite Technique Week'. What is your favourite technique with the SplodgeAway Masks?

Angela shares her favourites with us today:





'My favourite thing to do with my masks is to use them with my Gelli plate. The masks are so versatile, they are varied and they clean up really well afterwards. You can get some great effects with your masks by using the first and second prints off the plate.

Here is a card I made using the Hex-o-Star Mask and a topper from a CD by La Pashe'


So Angela enjoys using her masks with the Gelli Plate. All of the SplodgeAway Masks work alongside the Gelli Plate. I love Angela's card, I think the colours are just so cheerful.

Thank you Angela, don't forget to check out Angela's blog for more exciting craft projects.

Enjoy the weekend,

Susan xx

9 comments:

  1. Love this card Angela, I just can't get on with my gelli plate :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Angela. Love ur zingy colours ! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Angela, the colours you've chosen are so bright and summery. I really need more practice with my gelli plate before I'm brave enough to use my prints on an actual project!! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just waiting for my gell plate to arrive. Lovely sunny card today.

    Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card. Love this mask and the colours are so vibrant and seasonal. Well done .xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Angela! Superb vibrant colours, I love these masks for Gelli plate too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Angela and I love that background....must add a gelli plate to my wish list. The mask is fabulous too. TFS and crafty hugs

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, that background is fab!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovly and vibrant Angela. I like that image a lot. great for boys cards.x

    ReplyDelete