Wednesday 10 July 2013

Rae and Jayne's Show Samples

Good Morning Splodgers,

I must really get on top of this blogging lark! Food poisoning and a busy baby have delayed me a few days so I am very sorry, especially when I have a queue of amazing projects from the DT Team.

Well I was just outside sorting out the washing (I feel like I should be singing..when down came a blackbird...) and I felt drips of rain so I don't know whethere it will be warm or rain today. I hope you all have something nice planned for the day.

Today Jayne and Rae are showcasing their beautiful prjects from the show.

Jayne's Samples:


Jayne has used the 'Grumpy Old Dog' and 'Party Animal' sentiment from the 'Altered Art' Kit to create these fab tag. I love the Splodged background, the colours are lovely.


Another element from the 'Altered Art' kit, the Grumpy Old Man Mask and 'Brickwork' Texturizer.



I love the whole 'mood' going on with this card..all spooly and mysterious....another fab piece from the 'Altered Art' kit.


Jayne has used an element from the 'Funky Fairy' Kit and embossed it with embossing ink through a machine and then heat embossed the fairy.






Jayne has used the 'Dressform' Mask to create this fab shop window scene. Love it! Jayne has also used the 6"x6" Fancy Lattice Mask to create the background of this card.

Rae's Samples:



Rae has used the 'Twit Twoo' Mask from the 'Altered Art' Kit to create 2 stunning owl cards, I just love how these 2 cards have the same mask but are soo different.





Once again same 'Dressform' Mask yet 2 totally different cards..






Beautiful colours on the Funky Fairy Mask



Thank you to Jayne and Rae for more amazing samples. If you would like to see more of their work please check out Jayne and Rae's blogs..you won't be disappointed.

Check back tomorrow for the last day of the Create and Craft Show Samples and THANK YOU for calling by.

Susan xx

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous samples ladies.All of the owl projects have won me over and your turquoise Rae is to die for.x
    Jayne the rocker card! well what can I say my fav style card. dont know why I dont do more.lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab samples both of you, you cant help but love that little owl :). That scary man is most definitely scary too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A truly amazing selection of art here! So varied, I must admit that old man mask certainly looks better in white, wish I'd thought of that? Love your Zentangle too, I really must practise it more! So impressed xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic samples from both of you! I'm really loving that old man mask and the dresses too! Well done to both of you on your fab samples :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab samples Rae.... Love your colour palettes.... they're always sooo different to what I would think of. LOVE your work xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done ladies, what a fabulous selection of samples.
    All so well thought out and very different from each other.
    I absolutely love the owl and the dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some real stunners here from both of you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness me!!! What a great selection from you both!!1 You have given such great inspiration for using these masks and some great techniques to try with them too. You have both thought of great ideas and the design details on each and every card is superb. xx

    ReplyDelete