Monday 8 July 2013

Claire's Create and Craft Samples

Good Morning Splodgy Splodgers,

How are you all? I hope you had a fantastic weekend and didn't get burnt with the scorching sun!!
Last night I was sat with Tom whilst he was designing some new products....ohh my! WOW!

Today we are showcasing Claire's beautiful fairy samples. I did have more samples from Claire but for some reason they are not on my camera so when I re-take them I will put them on.







Claire has used the elements from the 'Funky Fairy Kit' to create these stunning samples. Check out Claire's blog for even more inspiration,

Thank you so much for calling by.

Susan xx

7 comments:

  1. Fab samples hun.cant wait to see the rest of ur samples! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous samples Claire, love them both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Claire - fabulous cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Claire, I'm loving those fairy ones, brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great samples Claire and that fairy is so mysterious.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All lovely but I especially your faires, the hair is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, great techniques and lovely details and finish to all these samples. xx

    ReplyDelete