Monday 22 July 2013

Summer Loving and Angela

Good Morning Splodgy Sploders,

What a Scorching Weekend!! So an appropriate theme for this week is

'SUMMER LOVING'

So the Splodgeway Design Team have been busy creating projects based on this theme. Be sure to check back all of this week and see the bright cheerful projects.

Today we are very excited to be showcasing Angela's project using the SplodgeAway Psychedelics Masks.



"When I saw the theme for this week I knew exactly what I was going to create. I had just been to a demo by the brilliant Sue Wilson and she created a card similar to this so that is where my inspiration came from. I had a couple of pieces of card left over from another project but not enough to create a complete background so I cut triangular strips and created the rays. I used the Psychedelic mask set and some wild honey distress ink on the Easy Ink card to create the paper originally."

Hugs
Angela

Well that card has definately cheered me up, thank you Angela. Check out Angela's Blog for more inspiration.

Enjoy your day,

Susan x

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Fabulous Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela you have captured the feel beautifully. shame our sun has dissapeared.lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorjus card hun. Very striking design x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, it's so bright and bold! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look I have just used a stamp with this sun on. Very clever idea. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is gorgeous, looks like beautiful sun rays
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this!!!! Such a great technique here and the vibrant colours against the black are really dynamic!!!
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete