Monday 3 June 2013

Yvonne's StenSkape using Easy Ink

Good Morning Splodgy Splodgers,

As you are reading this post we will be on our way to Cornwall for a weeks holiday so this
weeks posts have been scheduled. As I am writing this it is raining but I always look on the brightside 
that  the plants are being watered so I hope the sun is shining today.

What do you think of the projects this week? I hope you are enjoying them and 
have popped the Easy Ink into your basket...

Today we have the very creative Yvonne showcasing her beautiful project...


For this project I used the following:

Fantasy Fairy Stenscape
SplodgeAway Blending Mat
Easy Ink Card Stock
Distress inks in Frayed Burlap, Crushed Olive, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, 
Fired Brick, Faded Jeans (for the sky) and Mowed Lawn.

For the fairies wings I used a Quickie Glue pen and Butterfly wings glitter on the Fairies wings.  
I used a white pen to make the spots on the toadstools.

I found the Easy Ink card stock very easy to blend as its really smooth.

Best wishes Yvonne

Thank you to Yvonne for a beautiful Easy Ink Project. Check out Yvonne's blog for more 
of her amazing work.

Enjoy your day,

Susan
xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is fabulous Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hun So pretty n colourful. X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yvonne, love your stenscape the muchroom looks ace as do te clouds! Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how scenes can be built up with the stenscapes. This card is realy lovely.

    ReplyDelete