Saturday 22 June 2013

Good Morning Splodgy Splodgers,

How are you all? I hope you are all having a good weekend :-)


Today Jayne is showcasing her 'Favourite SplodgeAway Mask'.

Jayne has chosen the 8"x8" Swirly Lattice Mask.




My favourite mask? Now that’s a hard one because each time a new mask comes out that’s my new favourite!  However this swirl mask is one of my all time favourites that I use time and time again. It’s so versatile and I love the way that the swirls draw your eyes to the centre, creating the perfect place to set your image.



I used the mask with distress inks in dried marigold, wild honey and tea dye . The image was a digi stamp which I part coloured and part tangled!  Thanx for looking. Hugz, Jayne xxxxx

Thank you Jayne for a beautiful showcase. Check out Jayne's blog for more inspiration.

Check back tomorrow for more inspiration,

Susan
xx

5 comments:

  1. Your so right! It does draw your eyes towards the centre image! Wow! Amazing, adorable image too, I think that's another one on my wish list lol! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jayne fabulous. Great combination of mask and image and the mask does draw you in. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb. That mask is another on m y list of must haves. hat a great effect and does so pull you into the centre. Gorgeous image too.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete