Wednesday 19 June 2013

Claire's Favourite Mask :-)

Claire's Favourite Mask

Good Morning Splodgy Splodgers,
Some Exciting News
Tom and Hazel will be appearing on Create and Craft on Tuesday 2nd July at 2pm and 6pm. Lot's of new exciting products which we are very excited about.

Today Claire is showcasing her 'Favourite SplodgeAway Mask'
Claire has chosen the SplodgeAway 6"x6"Fancier Lattice. This is a stunning mask very delicate and pretty.


Favourite mask - I've used Fancier Lattice, although asking me to choose a favourite mask is like asking me to choose a favourite child (maybe worse as i've only got one child lol). I've chosen this mask as it makes such gorgeous delicate backgrounds and you can create so many pretty effects with it. For this card I've inked the mask with seedless preserves distress ink using my SplodgeAway Mat and brayer and then embossed it with my Grand Calibur.



Thank you Claire for sharing your favourite mask with us. Don't forget to pop over to Claire's blog for more inspiration.

Thank you for joining us and I will see you all tomorrow,

Susan x

8 comments:

  1. Oooo! I don't have this mask! Hmmmmm! I wonder why? It's gorgeous, love what you have created with it, just beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card hun. The pretty soft colour goes so well with the delicate pattern of the mask. Fab x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mask! Haven't got this one yet!!1 Love how delicate it is and you have created a stunning card.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I had no idea you could use the masks in die cutting machines. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hummm, I am thinking that I may just have to get that mask as it really looks great on the card you made, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, this is a lovely card, I love tone on tone and the mask looks great in the background but stands out as a background, if you know what I mean. Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you've used this mask Claire - really delicate and pretty.
    I also haven't got this mask - mmm where's it been hiding??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Claire. This is one of my favourite masks too x

    ReplyDelete