Tuesday 25 June 2013

Angela's Anything But a Card!

Good Morning Splodgy Splodgers,

How are you today? I can't believe the weather has changed so much. All I can think of is my plants are being watered.

Don't forget Tom and Hazel will be appearing on Create and Craft again on Tuesday 2nd July at 2pm and 6pm.

Today is the start of the SplodgeAway 'Anything but a Card' week. Thank you to Sam for coming up with some great ideas for the weekly blog projects. SplodgeAway Masks are very versatile and the DT team have been busy this week with making projects that are not cards.

Angela has produced this fabulous Bird Wall Hanging. I love this hanging and it could so easily be changed into a baby mobile, various house decorations, etc.




Angela has used the SplodgeAway 6"x6" Fancy Lattice Mask to make this fantastic hanging. I love it!



Thank you to Angela for a beautiful piece of work, I think I might even try this!

Check out Angela's blog for more amazing work.

Susan x

7 comments:

  1. What a gorjus creation hun. Love everything about it ! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hanging gives lots of ideas... .really pretty project. Love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That's gorgeous! I want it! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea Angela. Very different x love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous I love it....must give this a go x

    ReplyDelete