Wednesday 28 August 2013

Create and Craft Showcase

Good Morning Splodgers,

I hope you are all well and enjoyed watching the Create and Craft show yesterday. The DT Team, Tom and Hazel have done a great job and it is that time of the month again where we showcase the amazing work....

Today we are showcasing Shell's fantastic cards and also Joans altered book.


Shell has made a beautiful card using the new 'Twit Twoo' Owl Kit.....






One of my favourite masks....the 8"x8" Gingerbread Man Mask. Shell has created this magical card using the mask and Gingerbread man SplodgeBoard.

Shell's 3 year Grandaughter has made this cute bookmark.....isn't she clever :-)


Joan who is a customer in Suzicraft made us this gorgeous album from scratch using only a Graphic 45 paper pad, SplodgeBoard Christmas Kit and card.



Joan has used the SplodgeBoard Grandfather Clock on the front of the book.




Joan has used the Fireplace SplodgeBoard on one of the pages. It is so effective...


This book is so exciting when you get your hands onto it, lots of pull out tags, pockets and hiding places.



Cute little Gingerbread Man SplodgeBoard.







All of the SplodgeBoard pieces really make this Christmas book stand out...baubles, gingerbread man, ice skates, grandfather clock and so much more....
Thank you so much to both Shell and Joan for fantastic showcase of your projects and SplodgeAway products.

Check out Shell's blog for more inspiration,

Thanks for calling by and see you all tomorrow,

Susan x

10 comments:

  1. Wow Shell your cards are absolutely stunning. Joan's book is a real showstopper too, beautiful!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Shell, and what a clever Granddaughter you have, love the bookmark! And Joan! What can I say other than "Wow" fantastic! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Shell, that should say "cards" lol xxxx

      Delete
  3. Hi. So enjoyed the shows yesterday and loved ALL of the new products. Great demo's.
    Shells cards are beautiful and Joan's book - well, what can I say - amazing!
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! May you go from strength to strength.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guy's, what can I say about that book except WOW WOW WOW amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shell great work as ever and I can see your little grandaughter is following in your footsteps. I have really only ever seen Joan make books and they are all great.( she made me a lovely one for my birthday to keep photos of my visit to Paris in) but this one is something else.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards shell. Could just munch on a gingerbread man now x

    Joan I said. Your book is fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the gingerbread man has become one of my favourites yet when I looked at the mask I thought what am I going to do with that and what a great book jan and I wont say anything about your height because it doesn't matter lol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shell these are super samples. Love that gingerbread card, just gorgeous and Joan..... a real creative work of art. So much to see here. Everyone loved it too. Well done both
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete