Saturday 15 December 2012

Mistletoe & Rhyme Tag by Kay Foreman

Mistletoe & Rhyme Tag




For this challenge I decided to do a tag as its something I normally dont do but was inspired by a workshop that I recently attended with Annette Lee.

Material needed.
A tag 10x20cms made from SplodgeAway Easy Ink Card
Some white ribbon
Stamp Addicts "The night before Christmas" stamp
Mistletoe stamp by Hobby Art.
Adirondack Inks in Meadow. Eggplant and Terracotta
Memories Ink Pad in Unicorn
Versamark Ink Pad
Silver and White embossing powders
HTO's in Sea Glass and Holly Leaf

Method

To start, using the SplodgeAway mat and the three Adironcack inks I blended them around the card until all of the area was covered, then spritzed with water and dried with a heat gun.
Making sure that the tag was dry I dusted with an antistatic pad and stamped on the Night before Christmas stamp at an angle twice using the Memories unicorn ink pad. Again making sure that this was dry I then randomly stamped  the mistletoe stamp with versamark then embossed in white.
To colour the mistletoe in I mixed both of the H20 inks on the SplodgeAway mat and painted.To complete I wiped around the edge of the tag with the versafine and embossed with silver. ( This does not have to be even, hence wiping around as the end result is meant to be uneven)
To complete I added the white organza bow.

Thank you for taking the time to visit.
Kayx

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kay, I love the colours the white stamping and the randomness !! I think you do this style really well. I enjoyed that class with Annette too, she always gets you thinking outside the box doesn't she.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Kay, love the colours its really pretty huggles xx

    ReplyDelete