Thursday 20 December 2012

Make it in Miniture by Jayne Davies



Making it in Miniature - A mini book by Jayne Davies.
I thought it might be fun to make a mini book using something I wouldn’t use and came across this cigarette tin in the pound shop! I removed the inside elastics , rubbed down the tin and used acrylic paint to colour it. The pages were made using a simple accordion method.

 The outside of my book



The inside.



The pages

    A closer look at a few of the pages

I used Indigo blu art quotes stamps and SplodgeAway mini masks to decorate my book but you could use any colour scheme and topic you like. The added bonus in using a cigarette case is that you have a built in fastener to keep your pages safe!
Hugz, Jayne xxxx

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I love this Jayne its absolutely brilliant what a great idea huggles hun xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Sue. We'll ave a catch-up n playday soon I hope. Hugz xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete