Monday 10 September 2012

Anything Adirondack

Project By Rosie

8”x8” white card
Elegance card
Purple card / Silver Card
Brayer
Adirondack inkpad - Purple
Crafty Individuals  Stamp
Splodge away -Butterfly and Swirls mask
Embellishments – Ribbon and Pearls
 
I used a Grand Calibur machine and the Butterfly and Swirls mask to emboss the base card and then I blended purple Adirondack ink over the front of the card using a blender and my splodge away mat.
Using the remainder of the ink that is left on my  mat and a brayer I inked across two opposite corners of my elegance card, and then using a water spray , spritzed the card before leaving to dry.

I used the same purple inkpad to stamp my image.

I matted and layered up the image on the purple and silver card adding ribbon across two alternate corners before attaching to the base card.

Finally I painted over the butterflies with Perfect Pearls, added pearls and a sentiment.

Enjoy
Rosie x

2 comments:

  1. Thats really pretty :) xxx huggles hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was weird, at first glance I thought, "I can't remember making that" I use this stamp a lot and so automatically thought it was mine?? Anyway - you have done a lovely job with one of my favorite stamps! Sam

    ReplyDelete