Sunday 28 April 2013

Rae's Sunny Post!!


Good Morning Splodgy Splodgers,

I hope you have had a lovely weekend and have something nice planned for today. The weather here has been pretty drizzly but when suppliers have been ringing they keep telling me its sunny where they are! At least my plants are bring watered!!


Today we have a nice bright piece from Rae and in her words ' Something bright for these chilly days'.


Rae has used the SplodgeAway Pebbly Texturiser Mask and acrylic paint for the background of this card. This is what I love about the SplodgeAway Masks, they make amazing backgrounds without needing anything else. Rae has then used Sam Poole stamps to create the beautiful toppers.

Thank you Rae for a stunning card and it has definately brightened my day :-) For more inspiration from Rae please check out her blog.

TheSplodgeAway texturizers are also available in a set of 4 from Create and Craft.

Thanks for taking the time to read our blog,

Susan x

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely, bright, cheerful card Rae. Gorjus x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the gorgeous bright colours, I really love these stamps, sadly I don't have them................yet! Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and bright. Brings summer to mind x if we ever get any!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe heads up i will be having a give away on my blog next week - and it will include a set of these stamps! everyone stands a chance :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rae that is absolutely perfect. Beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. /very uplifting. Makes a nice change to see sunny colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous sunny colours and that background is fab Rae, those stamps are on my wish list too - they kind of remind me of beach huts in those colours - love it
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Rae maybe Summer will arrive this year after all xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Rae, its not easy to get so much on and still have it look organised, it all works really well. Sam

    ReplyDelete