Sunday 21 April 2013

Kay's Create and Craft Samples

Good Morning Splodgy Splodgers,

How are you all today? Today we are showcasing Kay's samples. Kay always makes so many samples, so if I showcased them ALL you would of aged 2 years by the time you reached the end of the post. However, if you pop along to Kay's blog she is posting her samples aswell.


Kay has used the full length of the Tulip Field Mask to create this stunning card. I have to admit this is one of my favourites from Kay's mammoth collection.



Kay has made this Birthday card using the Birthday Train Mask. This mask was from the Birthday Kit on Create and Craft which is still available to buy

Something different for a 21st Birthday with the 'WOW TODAY' Mask


Kay has done a great job with the Birthday Cake Mask with lots of glitter.


Love this card..it is so sparkly in real life.



Kay has used the 'Check This Out' Mask with Flitter Flakes.

Thank you very much to Kay for great cards as always :-)

Enjoy your Sunday,

Susan x

10 comments:

  1. Oooh what gorgeous cards, so many different techniques to show off the masks. They are all fab but i think the tulip one is my favourite too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Kay, I love the 21st one.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorjus cards kay. All gorjus but the tulip 1s my fave 2! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorjus cards kay. All gorjus but the tulip 1s my fave 2! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorjus cards kay. All gorjus but the tulip 1s my fave 2! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you said the same comment three time because you liked it so much Jayne... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely samples Kay and some great techniques x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Kay.... I love the tulips and all the glittery ones.... U obviously have too much time on your hands;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kay - this is my 3rd attempt to leave a comment. So once again, you have some lovely samples on here I especially like your Black and White and your flowers. Sam

    ReplyDelete