Friday 19 April 2013

Good Morning Everybody,

I hope you have all being enjoying the sunny weather, the forecast in our area isn't too good for the weekend so I hope it is wrong!! Have you received your new SplodgeAway Exclusive Butterfly Kit yet? Tom has lots of new ideas in the pipeline and its all very exciting.
Today we are showcasing the amazing Rae or as Tom calls her 'Candy Floss Head' Create and Craft Samples. Poor Rae always gets the samples a few days before the show so she does a great job of creating and getting them back in days.

Rae has created this great card using the SplodgeAway Psychedelic Mask that is available from Create and Craft.


Another great card using the 'Check This Out' Mask.


Another card using the 'Psychedelic Mask. Rae has demonstrated how the same mask can create so many different effects.



Rae has used the Detailed Butterflies and created a beautiful feminine card. Stunning.

Have you checked out the latest Creative Stamping Magazine? Our very own Rae has a card featured on the front :-)



Thank you Rae, check out Rae's blog for more inspiration.

Many Thanks and Happy Splodging

Susan x

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Rae and congratulations on being published too!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjus samples hun. Hard to choose a fave as I LOVE them all. Particularly like the 1 with the men on n numbers across the bottom. Congratulations on being in the mag 2! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection of samples Rae I think the floral one is my favourite we had our magazines in yesterday so I will have a look today congrats x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all fab Rae. And congratulations on magazine even if it means I will now have to spend even more money buying it !!!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I have already said it but the samples are great. We always try to pick a fav and its so hard but I think this time I like the wedding card. No way would I have used that mask for a wedding card and it looked amazing. 11/10 for imagination.lolx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rae, I think you set of samples is great, love the vintage one. Congratulations on the Magazine. I too thought it was a card then I sat with a cuppa and read it properly "three page spread" good on yer girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorjuss Rae, can't pick a fave though, but I'm leaning towards the first one.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete