Wednesday 4 July 2012

Splodge n' Distress It plus DT Call



Splodge n' Distress It


Project By Annette Lee

As part of our 'colour' week here at SplodgeAway I thought I'd share a project I've actually made as part of out upcoming free Demo Weekend on Sat 28th July - so if you're about please come and see us. For this project I used the ever invaluable SplodgeAway Mat to create my own paint palette to scribble inks onto, add a spritz of water, mix and use as a watercolour paint to add hint and tones of colour into some beautiful Kay & Co papers. The stamped background and focal points were stamped onto Easy Ink card and then watercoloured and distressed. 



Colours Used: Tattered Rose / Worn Lipstick / Crushed Olive / Forest Moss / Scattered Straw
Stamps are from Creative Expressions
All Products are available from Suzicraft


In my opinion the SplodgeAway Mat is great to use as a palette because you can actually see the colours you are laying down due to the colour of the mat - have fun!

Hope to see you at the Demo Day

TFSB

Annette x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Annette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely card Annette, well done, I love the detail. It must have taken AGES!

    ReplyDelete