Sunday 16 February 2014

We are back....

My little baby Holly 5 Minutes Old...


Hi all, sorry for the lack of posts over the last couple of months things have been a little hectic and I have been burning the candle at both ends.

We will be resuming the DT tutorials very soon along with my new YouTube channel which will be housing lots of my very own HD tutorial videos.  I hope your all crafting like mad and having lots of crafty fun.

In the meantime, if your interested I have started a personal blog, opening the doors to my life, the purpose is to show everyone I am a real person who loves art, music, fun and games, friends and family.  Please drop by and let me know what you think.... :p

Tom
SplodgeAway

My New Personal Life Story....  How interesting! :)
http://iamtomandthisisme.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. What a precious photo of you and Holly!!

    Now i know i didn't always leave a comment on every post you did but i still loved reading them and seeing what a your fab DT created, i have missed those posts so i can't wait for them to start again!!

    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious moments, congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you back!!! Loved reading all about you and your background. Never realized you were a child prodigy!!!!! take time now to enjoy your love of crafting. Looking forward to all that's new with you and Susan branching out . Can't believe that little bundle Holly is now 1 !!! Where has the time gone Love to you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tom
    Nice to see Splodgeaway back. I had feared the worst for the business and had nearly deleted you from my reading list!
    Have missed seeing the latest stencils and DT creations.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete