Friday 28 February 2014

The New Modern Kit 1



Well everyone, iv'e just crawled out of my bed to a lovely breakfast Susan has made me

Introducing..........

The Modern Kit Number 1, this kit contains 1x 8"x8" highly detailed mask and 5x 6"x6" masks... all for only £20.00 now that's value for money!
The Modern Kit Number 1, this kit contains 1x 8"x8" highly detailed mask and 5x 6"x6" masks... all for only £20.00 now that's value for money!

Thanks for all of the sales, It will take me a couple of days to catch up with the orders.

Guess its time to launch the next kit.....




http://www.splodgeaway.com/splodge-masks/modern


Thanks for reading peeps, I hope your all strong and well :) happy crafting....  Tom

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh i am loving these ones too...the patterns are awesome!! Oh heck i think extra eye fluttering is called for i so hope it works Lol
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I likes these. Off to check out the shop.....

    ReplyDelete