Thursday 21 March 2013

Kay's Create and Craft Samples.

Kay's Create and Craft Projects

Hello Everybody,

I must apologise for the inconsistency with the blog. I do try and schedule posts but it is very time consuming and sometimes Holly doesn't want the blog updat
ed, lol. But I promise I will try harder :-)

Today we are showcasing Kay's cards, I spoke to Kay today and I have told her to make less cards so I don't have to take so many photos of her amazing cards...I don't think she listened though!!

Kay has used several SplodgeAway Masks to create this fab card, Swirly Masks, Flower Creator 4 and 6" Leaf It Mask.

Love this baby girl card created using the SplodgeAway Baby Masks.

A fab grunge card made using the 8" Cracked Mud Mask. This is a very versatile mask.


Kay has used the 8" Dirty Scratchy Mask to create this beautiful card.


Created using the 8" Smashed Glass Mask, one of my favourite masks.


This is my favourite card of this group, in real life it is really bright and sparkly. Made using the 6" Fancier Lattice Mask.



The Wrought Iron Gates and Bird Cage Mask have proved popular. Kay has combined them both to create this great card.



Baby Boy card uing the SplodgeAway Baby Masks.


Perfect for male or music fan cards using the 6" Retro Square Mask.




 Absolutely stunning elegant card using the 6" Fancy Flourish.

Another retro card using the Retro Square Mask.


Thank you to Kay for her lovely samples, check out Kay's blog for more inspiration.

Thank you for taking the time to check out the SplodgeAway Blog. Don't forget all masks can be ordered direct from SplodgeAway or call us on 01642605117 to order over the phone.

HAPPY SPLODGING
;-)

9 comments:

  1. Lovely samples Kay. My faves are the black n white ones, especially the one made with the fancy flourishes mask. X x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant samples Kay. Just shows how different you can make the effects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work, as always Kay.... I love them all, very very hard to pick a fave..... love the Tag.. xxx
    Fantastic ways of using the SplodgeAway products.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely selection of cards all very different and something for everyone!!
    Carol Tadden xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABuLouS ....

    Still love the drum one x

    ReplyDelete
  6. After the Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee comment Mmmm what do I think of Kay's cards???? They are lovely, good mix of samples and you know I want that Tag!!! so if you could wangle it for me I will forgive you. Samxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam you make the boards up so maybe that one might just fall into your bag.lolx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of cards Kay x

    ReplyDelete