SplodgeAway Design Team Call
As you may be aware SplodgeAway is growing from strength to strength each day with new designs, more shows on Create and Craft, standing at Craft Fairs across the country aswell as running a busy website and blog.
Today we are putting out a DT call for papercrafters and scrappers to join the SplodgeAway Design Team for an initial 6 month period. We are looking for people with a creative committment who can submit at least a minimum of 3 projects a month including a competition project and blog projects. On top of this, when required additional T.V and show samples. We also ask for you to push the SplodgeAway products on your blog as and when needed. You must be able to work as part of the SplodgeAway Team. In return your work will be featured on the blog and T.V when possible. We will provide you with the masks or stock you need aswell as a DT kit each month and the opportunity to put your creative focus into new stock and ideas.
What you need to do is send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name, address, email address
- A short biography on why you would like to be part of the SplodgeAway Design Team
- Links to your online blog
- A List of any other Design Teams you have been with or are still with
- Submit 3 photos of your work. The projects must show that SplodgeAway has been used for the majority of the projects.
Best of Luck
Susan and Tom