Saturday 4 August 2012

Beaded Pearls


Hi everyone I hope you’ll join in with our alphabet crafting, over the next few weeks we are going to be showing lots of cards and other paper crafting creations using products and techniques spelling out the word SplodgeAway. This card fell into a couple of categories and we have decided to post under ‘P’ for ‘Pearls’

My card is a pretty simple creation, using a two- step stamping technique.

I started by using my SplodgeAway mat and brayer to colour tint the white card with big and juicy ink. Then using a stampin’ up 2 step stamp, I stamped the first step with black memento ink, then on the 2nd step I used a stamp positioner to make sure to stamp in the exact location, then inked up the stamp with versamark before dusting with mica powder, then to finish I randomly stamped the edges with another stampin’ up stamp.

Assembly was using bazzill card, some ribbon and pearls, then stickled for a little bling.


Project By Karen Wright

TFL x

4 comments:

  1. Love those colours really nice card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot of work gone into this card Karen. It looks really pretty and 'clean' if you see what I mean. Lovely creation.

    Hugs Sue P xxx

    ReplyDelete